22 лютого 2013 р.

Hobbies



Being pupil means being clever, active and optimistic person. All people have hobbies and a lot of them develop their inclinations in clubs and sections. It teaches young person for organization, discipline and punctuality.

As it concerns me, my hobbies depend on my mood. So last month I was interested in embroidery and made some little pictures using this technique. Embroidering is really interesting but I have some problems. I have shortsightedness that’s why after long embroidering my eyes become red and ache. It’s an awful feeling so I stopped embroider pictures.
But I have two hobbies that will never change. There are reading books and belly dance. 
As an old saying goes, man cannot live on bread alone. Books are the source of knowledge and the means of self perfection. Honestly speaking I prefer fantastic, bestsellers, thrillers.  Also I read classical literature and other styles. It becomes a game for me. I’m sure that reading helps me to develop my mind and imagination.
And now few words about belly dance. I have been training since autumn of 2010. I have a high level and a proud of it. Unfortunately, I changed my coach. After some time past I decided that it’s good change. Different teaches can give different skills. Eastern dance gives me good health and slim figure. It’s clear as a day, that I want to take part in a competition which will be this autumn.     
As for me, I like when somebody plays the piano or other instrument. It’s difficult for me to learn to play on any instrument because I haven’t ear for music.  
My story is on the last leg. It doesn’t matter in what you are interested it’s more important that you are interested in something.  


Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар