22 лютого 2013 р.

Living In a Private House



World changes. If ten years ago people would like to live in big cities at flats but now a lot of folk buy houses at the ecological clear area (if they could found such areas). At our nowadays we have deurbanization. Honestly speaking my family thought about changing our flat at the third floor on a house. That’s why I want to tell you about advantages and disadvantages of living in a private house.


     At this first part I want to describe few pluses. The biggest plus is an opportunity to spend time at the open air. It’s necessary for teenagers and little children. Also your garden can be your own park. You can grow orchard and make Eden for yourself. Morover, it’s good if you like to make family celebration. You can cook barbecue, roast sausages and play frisbee or other sporting games. 
Many different people live in high-rise housing. They’re named neighbours. Sometimes they make a lot of noise. They listen unpleasant music aloud, quarrel with each other and always make renovation. It makes really get at. People haven’t such near neighbours in a private house. So private house is a comfortable choice for nervous people and people who want to have the own piece of earth. 
I suppose that the private house isn’t for lazy people. As for me private house means a big territory requires in care and looking after. If you don’t want to have a lot of problems with your dwelling - choose little flat. Also availability of private houses with big adjacent territory makes problem in big populous cities. Cause of it is a wish of rich people to have a lot of territory in their property.  
As for me I am not a fan of living in a private house. Maybe it’s so because I‘m lazy, maybe of other causes.  I prefer a flat, where I have not so many area and do my best for making a place of my own. It’s really interesting and as for me not as expansive as living in a private house. But I consider that it’s good to have a cottage in a country for having a recent but not for permanent residence. 

2 коментарі: