19 квітня 2014 р.

Childhood

Famous British band MUSE sings that our time is running out. We become elder day by day. Modern French novelist Bernard Werber wrote in his book, “You don't remember the moment you grew up. It happened while you were sleeping, one night between the day we played and the day we never played again”.



It’s a pity childhood is the shortest but the sweetest part of our life. It begins when child understands surrounding world and ends when he knows more than necessary.  It’s a period when you don’t think about problems and watch TV news only for having elder look. It’s a time when you do not understand how much your favourite ice cream costs. And actually the ice cream is your biggest dream.
Being child means having scratches on the knees and shoulders at the 1st of September; it’s an opportunity to sleep with a big teddy bear and being not able to eat your piece of birthday cake. All these words reflect my childhood as I remember it.
One cannot deny that a lot of different things and relationships we take for our adulthood from childhood. I found a friend when I was 3 and we continue to have close relationship now. I read the first Harry Potter book at the 2005 and I have been Potterhead since it. My parents taught me to be diligent and proper so I try to be someone like this. I recollect my grandpa sitting at the kitchen with a book in his hands. Now it’s not a secret that books are “like my own personal brand of heroine” as a character of known on all over the world”Twilight saga” said.
Another way of looking at this question is to image a future. I consider that my children also will have a wonderful childhood. I will do my best to make it unforgettable. I hope I will have enough of time to take care about them, to spend a lot of time with my kids. Let my consider about some illegality filled my childhood. F.ins. I hated steamed vegetables and my mum loved it. How it was difficult for me to eat my portion. But I did it! Therefore I remember do not feed my children with steamed vegetables so often.
There were a huge number of such injustice. When I’m a teenager I take in my mind that overcoming of them was the best thing I’ve done.
 I’m not too old but some moments of my childhood are remembered like frames from the movie. Honestly speaking I want to share them until the very end.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар