19 квітня 2014 р.

Childhood

We are changing every day. Something happens with us, we make decisions and at once everyone understands that he became adult. There is a perfect time of happiness before adulthood. It is called childhood.



First and foremost I need to say that my childhood was a wonderful time of life. Now I’m a teenager and I cannot come home with only one shoe, without buttons on my blouse or with wounds on my knees. Being child means being simple and pretty. It gives you an opportunity to say what you think. It is undeniable that you cannot do it being adult. Another good thing about childhood is that you are learning day by day. Every dawn gives you bright emotions, new discovers and valuable experience.
I’m assured that our childhood has an influence on our adulthood. Antoine de Saint-Exupery said, “All grown-ups were once children... but only few of them remember it.”  Spontaneity is the main difference between child and adult. Little child is a diamond sparkling under the sun. One cannot deny that adults also can look this world with the eyes wide open. But arrowy tongues call such behavior childish.
I reckon that it’s not bad to be sincere. I wish my children will have the same childhood as me. Of course they will have other adventures and problems. Exactly being a child I understood what friendship and mutual aid mean.
It is a well-known fact that the Planet Earth is changing every minute of our life. But I believe that memories taken from childhood will be with me until the end. They will remind me that everything can be that’s why we just need to try.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар