28 вересня 2013 р.

Horoscope and Aries



Dante Alighieri in his “The Divine Comedy” wrote:
“Do not be afraid; our fate
Cannot be taken from us; it is a gift”.
Many people believe in fate. They are sure that everything is predetermined. I’m not from among such cowards. I suppose that we can change and can be changed if we want it.  Like Voldemort said: “Things are changed”.
The most of all society trusts to horoscope. I was born the 15th of April so I’m an Aries.
I’m really proud to have such lodestar. But I have a little problem. My name characterizes me like calm, nice person who’s ready to give herself for everybody. Horoscope sais that I’m dynamic, energy and selfish person.
In my childhood I was pretty and quit girl who did everything with joy. I was ready to do what parents, relatives or elder people said. It’s not about Aries children. They are active, fidget and it’s difficult to make them to do something. So when I was child I wasn’t typical Aries. But now I am.
I’m sparse, ready to do something new but forget about old business.  It’s a typical Aries. Have you noticed that Aries have the same pronunciation with old nation named Aryans? It means noble.
Honestly speaking I’m so stubborn. All Aries bear this cross. It’s impossible to bring us to do something or change our viewpoint.
Aries is a child of Zodiac. So like children we are frank, honest and have innocent look. Therefore we do what we want and don’t reckon about consequences. Our motto is motto of Slytherin guys: “Ambitions are everything”

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар