18 грудня 2013 р.

Being a Presedent (If I Could Choose Any Job I Wish)



Charles Bukowski said “It isn’t enough to just do your job, you had to have an interest in it, even a passion for it”. When we were children everyone dreamed about any job. Girl wanted to be singers, actresses, sometimes teachers or doctors. Boys were used to dream being a football player or the director of a confectioner’s. I dreamed about being a vet as I loved my dog. The time has passed and now I have another willing. If I had an opportunity to choose any job I would like to be a president. It may sound strange as for a girl of my age but I can explain my desire. 


I dream about changing our life. I consider that politicians can do their best for improving a level of people’s life. In many countries the president is the highest instance. He has an opportunity to make any law real or vise verse. 

Let’s remember famous Solomon. It’s as old as a hill that he is an image of an ideal politician. He held such features of character as wisdom, reasonableness, justice and fairness. On my own opinion every person whom wants to take up a host of warrantor has to have such character traits in his list of virtues. 

The famous ancient philosopher Plato uttered: “The measure of a man is what he does with power”. I am assured that I will be a good president of my country. I live in a small town therefore I know all the problems of average people. Everybody knows that sometimes laws are not observed fully or in the necessary order. Also problems of our educational system are so close to me. 

Knowing the most widely-distributed challenges and pitfalls can help any person to get a job of his dream. As far as I concerned I want to guide my country so I want to make it better and easy to live. The only thing I have to remember is that the dreams come true. 

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар